(1) Wearing the wrist cuff improperly
(2) Activities right before taking a measurement
(3) Incorrect body position or moving too much
(4) Timing of taking measurements
It is quite possible that your readings may be different from your upper arm to your wrist as blood pressure varies throughout the human body. All Justlang blood pressure monitors, whether upper arm or wrist, are validated in the same manner and have the same accuracy specifications.
Yes, you will see some differences. This is normal and can occur for many reasons.
Some of the more common reasons as below:
(1) A person’s blood pressure varies throughout the day, so at any given moment your blood pressure can change.
(2) You may have a condition known as “White Coat Hypertension.”&“Masked Hypertension.”
The most common cause of high readings when using a wrist blood pressure monitor is because the user does not have the wrist monitor at heart level. When using a wrist monitor, pleas ensure the device is at heart level when taking a reading. Also note that there may be actual differences between your blood pressure at the upper arm site and the wrist site.
You can choose English pronunciation products or Russian pronunciation products
After the user completes the selection, Long press the start key until the”horn icon” is displayed on the screen and then let go. At this time, short press the start key to turn on or off the voice prompt
The product can be charged, and the product uses a Type-c interface charging cable. No longer need to use 2xAA batteries, very environmentally friendly, and you can save your money. You can use a mobile phone charger or an electronic product charger to charge the product.
Shop All Diet & Fitness