Essential oils have also been used for thousands of years for cosmetic purposes, as well as for their spiritually and emotionally uplifting properties. Young Living has always been at the forefront of bringing this ancient tradition to modern users, introducing millions to a total mind/body wellness they may never have dreamed possible. Hemani Carrot Oil is one of those oils that have these properties.
1. Antioxidant: Carrot seed essential oil can help you retain your youth and look refreshingly young even as your friends start balding and showing wrinkles on their faces. Actually, antioxidants in this essential oil repair a lot of the damages done to your tissues by oxidants (free radicals) and stop them from doing further harm.
2. Antiseptic, Antiviral & Disinfectant: This powerful oil can reduce infections, protect against their effects, and it has antiseptic properties. When externally applied, carrot seed oil can reduce infections on the skin and in open wounds.
3. Cytophylactic: Carrot seed essential oil stimulates the growth of new cells and tissues.
4. Stress Reliever: Carrot seed oil is widely used in aromatherapy because of its mild and soothing aroma, which is found to be very effective in relieving stress and anxiety. They are capable of relieving muscle aches.
5. Hair enhancer: we know, carrot has many nutrients which are good for hair like vitamins A & E. They are capable of promoting hair growth and can even prevent hair loss, which indirectly helps to retain the growth. It is said that regular usage of carrot oil can strengthen and make your hair shinier. They are considered as an excellent moisturizer for both hair and skin.