Norland Kuding Tea is rich in antioxidants, It has polyphenols, flavonoids, quercetin, selenium, vitamins like C,D,E and minerals. The flavonoids in NORLAND Kuding tea is over 10 times of that in other tea leaves. Modern research suggests that the herb promotes blood circulation, lower blood pressure, and lower blood lipids, including cholesterol. It has the reputation of preventing deterioration of the heart and brain function and maintains proper body weight. No sugar or milk needed, mild and sweet tasting,
- Reduces the three highs, high cholesterol, high blood sugar and high blood pressure.
- Promotes fertility in women.
- Allows one to lose weight and slimming.
- Helps to adjust the three high; (HYPERTENSION, HYPERLIPIDEMIA, HYPOGLYCEMIA)
- Good for fatigable people.
- Prevents common cold and flu.
- Detoxifies and improves healthy bowel movement.
- Improves mental focus and memory.
- Accelerates blood circulation.
- Prevent deterioration of heart and brain function.
- Maintains proper body weight.
N/b: Not suitable for Pregnant women, nursing mothers and people that are sensitive to caffeine. It should be avoided by people suffering from low blood pressure