I can’t remember this is the first few times I have received submissions about “small penis”:
The protagonist of the story is called Ad, who is 30 years old this year and has no love experience. Ade grew up in a small mountain village. When he was a child, it was commonplace to pee with his friends. The friends always enjoyed the “games” of relatively small size.
At first, Adelaide was also willing to participate. However, with the passage of time, Adelaide gradually began to reject this “game”, until one day, Adelaide no longer dared to show his “baby” to others, but the ridicule of his partners still followed:
“Oh my God, Ad, why is yours so small”
“Ade, how do I remember that your baby was like this a few years ago, it didn’t grow too long”
“Hahaha, Ade is the youngest”
“Where is his small? Obviously short and small”
“Ade, you are so young, you won’t find a girlfriend”
“Even if he can find a girlfriend, he will definitely be rejected. He can’t satisfy people at all.”
The partners who grew up together can all speak out and hurt others. Ade can’t imagine, even if he talks about the object, can the other party accept this kind of self? Therefore, Ade has never dared to fall in love, but he also has the needs of a normal man, so he started to watch small movies secretly.
However, his eyes are always focused on the key parts of the actor, and he feels inferior while watching, and his full desire is always slowly dissipated in the inferiority. This made Ade crazy, he couldn’t even relieve himself, and he became more and more depressed and painful
But I know that Adelaide did not give up on himself, because he plucked up the courage to write his own story, which was his signal for help. He chose to face his low self-esteem, hoping to get help that would make him confident.
What is the “small penis” and what factors are affected by it?
The extension length of the penis is more than 2.5 standard deviations less than the average length of the normal people of the same age, and it is called a “small penis” , but its appearance and anatomical structure are normal.
Many small penises are smaller than 1cm and look similar to children’s penises. In a weak state, the average length of a normal person’s penis is 5.39-9.47cm .
When measuring the length of the penis, it’s best to keep the room temperature at 18℃, keep the body upright, and then hold the penis in a weak state at 90 degrees to the body, and press one side of the ruler against the bones at the base of the penis to measure to the top of the penis head. length.
The appearance of a small penis may be congenital or acquired. The specific reasons include:
1. During the fetal period, infection or other damage caused the testis to appear ischemia, necrosis, etc., which affected the normal development of the testis, and it was difficult to provide enough testosterone and other substances for the development of the penis;
2. The father had a small penis and passed it on to his son;
3. Excessively long foreskin (or phimosis) restricts the growth and development of the penis;
4. Masturbation or excessive indulgence in adolescence caused consumption and damage to the kidneys, making it difficult for them to strengthen their sexual organs;
5, the presence during development of the penis is insufficient androgen secretion, cryptorchidism, orchitis situation, affecting the development of the penis;
Manual measurement of penis length is prone to some errors, which will affect the accuracy of the measurement results. Then, male friends can also go to the hospital for professional inspection.
Diagnosis of small penis, mainly depends on these 5 tests
1. Ask for medical history : such as family genetic history and own medical history, because small penis has a family genetic tendency, cryptorchidism, hypospadias and other diseases may affect penis development;
2. Physical examination : to see if the small penis caused by abnormal chromosomal or brain development, such as brain malformations, congenital hypopituitary dysplasia, etc., will also affect the development of the penis;
3. Imaging examination : For example, use magnetic resonance MRI to check whether there is pituitary abnormality, without hypothalamus, etc.; check whether there is kidney hypoplasia by ultrasound;
4. Androgen test : Inject or take testosterone propionate, and then check whether there is androgen resistance;
5. Laparoscopy : When the testis is not visible, check whether there is cryptorchidism by laparoscopy , such as checking whether there is testicular tissue in the abdominal cavity.
It can be seen that there are many ways to diagnose a small penis, and through some of them, it is usually possible to accurately find the cause of the small penis, and then perform symptomatic treatment.
How to relieve the embarrassment of “small penis”?
At present, there are many ways to treat small penis, such as endocrine therapy before puberty (such as androgen therapy, gonadotropin therapy). If you have passed puberty, you can use the built-in biological sleeve surgery to increase the thickness of the penis ; you can also wear a penis retractor to extend the length of the penis.
In addition, men can also take some measures to prevent small penis in their daily life, such as protecting the testicles and penis when riding a bicycle , so as not to cause damage to them; pay attention to nutritional balance in the diet , so as not to affect the penis. Development; do not wear tights; also pay attention to temperance , avoid excessive masturbation.
The longer the penis is not necessarily the better, because this may not only cause inconvenience to the male itself, but also may cause pain during intercourse. As long as the length is within the normal range, it is generally enough. If there is a small penis, you can go to the andrology department of the hospital for corresponding examinations and symptomatic treatment.